Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Weightless Flight

This may be the coolest thing that I will get to do with my life! I am very excited about an opportunity I have been presented with. Northrop Grumman has teamed up with the Zero G corporation to send math and science teachers on a series of parabolic flights in a specially modified 727 that simulates several different degrees of weightlessness. We fly on September 12 out of BWI (Baltimore Washington International Airport.) During the trip we will be performing experiments and demonstrations that we will videotape. I am especially happy because my wife Trina, who is also a 6th grade science teacher, is one of the participants!
It should be a great experience!
check out this link - http://www.gozerog.com
More Later

1 comment:

shaylad said...

was it fun