Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time to Fly!

We're flying today!
Our Weightless Flight, courtesy of Northrop Grumman and Zero G, is scheduled for today at 4 pm out of BWI.
I am just a little bit nervous and also a lot excited!
Trina and I are going to be performing several experiments including juggling, weightlessness on a slinky, and push-ups.
We have both been spending some time in our classrooms getting the students excited for the trip. Trina is taking her Ms. Frizzle doll that is always in her classroom and I will be wearing a piece of fabric on my back that every one of my students got to sign.
More after the flight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you flyed good and was prply so fun

Anonymous said...

I did not know you could fly like that. must of been hard.

shaylad said...

u flyed almost better than a burd