Friday, August 20, 2010

What did you do?


Ok, what happened to the summer? I can't believe how quickly time went by!
Even though it seemed short, I had a lot of fun and did a lot of stuff. This summer I had a dream come true when I got to go with my family on a trip to Italy, Croatia, and Greece. We had a great time, especially when I got to climb to the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. While there I got to see the Parthenon along with many of the world's greatest, ancient treasures. I will remember it forever.

Did you go on a special trip this summer? Tell us about it!

14 comments:

julia said...

i didn't do anything that fun this summer. i just stayed home bored.

cheyanne said...

i didn`t do anything this summer.

annie said...

I didnt do much this summer

rebekah said...

i just helped my aunt move in. :3

faith R said...

i went on vacation

Brooke P said...

I went to Turks and Caicos Islands

angel P said...

i really didnt do very much just went in the pool at home and went to six flags, got on a lot of rides which was a little fun nothing exciting.

annie said...

i whent to six flags and whached tv.

Elijah C said...

hi mr honer this is elijah cephas is am at fes and i am at the pta and i did alot over the summer

michael.c said...

i went all the way to indiana,:)
i shot myself with my bb gun,:(
played on the computer,:)
i went to camp for church and shot myself again(oops!):( :)
ate corn:(
ate a hotdog:)
cleaned my room:(
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????????!!!
idk
p.s hi every one!!!

ARTHUR M. : D] said...

SOME THINGS I DID THIS SUMMER ARE..

*-Went Fishing

*-Rode My 4-Wheeler

*-Went 2 Work With My StepDad

*-Went 2 Virginia

*-Went Camping

*-Read 100 Books

*-Saw Avatar @ The Regal Theater In Salsibury

*-Played On The Computer

*-Got A New Bird (Parkeet)

*-Saw My Old Freinds

*-Shot A 20-Gauge Shot Gun

*-Watched TV.

*-Played Video Games

*-Bought A trapoline

*-Raced Go-Carts

SO NOTHING MUCH REALLY.

mia said...

i moved for GA i like it here in Maryland

mia said...

i moved for GA i like it here in Maryland

Anonymous said...

I went to six flags America this summer