Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Storm!

WOW!
They weren't kidding about this storm! It looks like we might have a white Christmas for the first time in quite a long while.
I hope everyone is tucked in their homes with some good food, a great book and their family. I just made a lasagna yesterday, finished a really great book series (the Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud) and enjoyed a movie with my family.
Hopefully I can dig out today and go out to see the rest of Caroline County.
After you read this, post a comment and let us know what you are up to over the break. Don't forget to tell your friends to check in as well.

10 comments:

JAMAL T-B said...

HEY MR.HONER I GOT A NEW BLOG IT'S JAMAL1023.BLOGSPOT.COM. CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

JAMYRA said...

HEY MR.HONER I GOT A NEW BLOG. IT'S JAMYRA0214.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! honerscience.blogspot.com is one of the best resourceful websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. All the best.

JamieH said...

Hi mr. Honer I loved the snow. I got a lap top for christmas and I am spending New years eves with some friends!!!! Have an awesome New year! See you in 2010!

jaretb said...

I loved the snow and went sledding every day it was here.

Anonymous said...

hey mr honer i miss going on your website so i decided to write u something and right now i am studying for a benchmark ! hopefully i will past but idk

Anonymous said...

i meant to say pass

Anonymous said...

heyy there wats up i was just sayin i loved the winter storm hope u all had fun!!!!!

katelyn p. said...

sorry i was in p.a. i missed the strom i wanted to see the white x-mas but was with my daddy

Anonymous said...

AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT AINT. SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP.
SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP SUP.


HEY MR.HONER DOES THIS ANNOY YOU