Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Break

Seasons Greetings from my comfy chair!
I thought I would take the time out of my busy schedule of sitting around eating too much chocolate and drinking eggnog to wish everyone a Happy Holiday.
I always look forward to the Winter Break with mixed feelings. On one hand it is a great time to recharge my batteries and get ready for the new year. On the other hand, my students always come back slightly different; a little bit taller, a little bit wiser, a little more mature. I also have to admit that after the break I spend the first couple of days trying to remember names!
I hope you all enjoy this time with your family and friends. I know the end of the break will come much sooner than you will be ready to go back to school!
Take care,
Mr. Honer

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year and hope you and your family had a great christmas.

Anonymous said...

happy new year 2 u and i hope u and your family have a very merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi I had a great chistmas and very happy new year I got alot of stuff for chistmas and 100$ bill for my mommom or as the fed.burg kids know Mis.Smith. Happy hoidays CRMS I miss you

Mr. Honer said...

Hey Abigail! We miss you too!
I shared your message with the class.
Mr. Honer

Anonymous said...

HI Mr Honer You can go on my blog anytime. The website is jamalsblogspot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Did you get the letter I sent to you at the school or is that the message. Did it snow in Preson or Federalsburg it snow alot in Dover that we had a half day on Jan. 27 2009 and no school on Jan.28 2009.

shaylad said...

happy late new year and christmas to all of u

shaylad said...

happy late new year and christmas to all of u