Monday, September 01, 2008

Great First Week

This has been a great first week of school. I have really enjoyed meeting my new students.
There have been a lot of great responses from the students this first week! Thanks to all who took the time to get on the Blog.
Here are some answers to some of the questions I have received:
- When is NorthBay?
We will be going to NorthBay on October 20th and returning on October 24th. For more information about the NorthBay experience you should check out this link on the NorthBay site. (Parents will like this one!)

- Can My parent be a chaperone?
I will be sending out information about chaperones in the next week or so. YES! we will need help from an equal number of female and male chaperones. I seem to have the hardest time getting Dads, so keep that in mind. We will be scheduling an after school information meeting so look for that. I will try to remember to post information about that here on the blog.

- When did I become a teacher?
I started teaching 10 years ago. This has been my only school.

Take care for now. I'll see you in the lab!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for are field trip to north bay .It will be very cool i know it will be the most most most coolest field trip ever .my mom or a
family member are to busy to come.

Anonymous said...

I am so exited to go to the north bay trip and use the labs.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for our northbay field trip it sounds really fun. In science class i can't wait to do expierments.I hope to learn alot this year.

Anonymous said...

I had a GREAT first week .I like all my teachers.I hope to have a great year.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to mix some chemicals togethter. I also can't wait for the field trip.I hope we get long.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Honer.This is Garrett.I'm so excited to use the labs this year.I cant wait to go to the north bay trip .Its going to be fun.

Anonymous said...

hi mr honer your class is cool

Anonymous said...

HEY YO i just cant wait till June and i cant wait till MSA test is over and enjoy my time in school and have a good time and im also trying to stay out of trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr,Honer I am so happy to be in your class.We might not of done alot of exsperiments yet but I know
it will be lots of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to go on the north bay trip that will be soooo cool.

Anonymous said...

Hay Mr,Honer it`s Garey again.I just watch that Zero G video about 8 mins a go and it was raelly cool.

Anonymous said...

HELLO EVERYONE, ITS ME!!!!!!!!
i jus wanted 2 make a shoutout 2 every1, so plz listen/read this!!!
1st thing is, Northbay might b cold, so plz bring a jacket, a light on or a heavy, not my choice, u carry it!!! also, b careful there, dont mess around when were doin activities, cuz THEY R NOT 4 FUN, yes u have fun doin them but if u dont pay attention, wats da point?!? and another thing is, dont be worried about lunch, they have a cafe, a dinin room, and a fully loaded snack bar!!!! but bring money with u and keep it safe, lastly, dont get mad about who ur bunked with, u dont pic, but they try and put u with pplz u might get along with

C YAS AT SCHOOL PPLZ!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi everybody i can not wait until we go on the north bay field trip it sound so cool

Anonymous said...

*GREAT FIRST WEEK*

Anonymous said...

hey MR honer did you know i have a blog

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for north bay! It"ll be cool!!

Anonymous said...

it was fun the first week of school wasnt and i like it right i like being in the science lab it was so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nytia molock said...

i can not wait until we go on the field trip it sounds so cool

Anonymous said...

i like the story about the frogs.

Anonymous said...

great couple of weeks of school im dieing to go to northbay

shaylad said...

i really wanted to go but i couldn't